1. INFORMATION TO THE USER
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
CERAMICA LA ESCANDELLA SA is responsible for the processing of the USER’s personal data and informs you that the data will be handled in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 of April 27 (GDPR), and Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5 (LOPDGDD).
What do we process your personal data for?
To maintain a business relationship with the USER. The operations planned to carry out handling are:
- Sending commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that makes it possible to carry out commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE PARTY and will have relation to its products and services, or its collaborators or suppliers, with whom it has reached a promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Conduct market research and statistical analysis.
- Process orders, requests, respond to queries or any type of request that is made by the USER through any of the contact forms that are available on the website of the RESPONSIBLE PARTY.
- Send the online newsletter with news, offers and promotions about our activities.
Why are we allowed to process your personal data?
Because the processing is legitimized by Article 6 of the GDPR as follows:
- With the consent of the USER: sending of advertising and the newsletter.
- For the legitimate interest of the RESPONSIBLE PARTY: to carry out market research, statistical analysis, etc. and to process orders, requests, etc. at the request of the USER.
How long is your personal data kept?
Data will be kept no longer than necessary for the purpose of processing or when there are legal prescriptions that make custody necessary. When the data is no longer needed, it will be deleted, and adequate security measures will be taken to guarantee the anonymity of the data or its total destruction.
Who is your personal data shared with?
Disclosure of personal data to third parties is not foreseen except that necessary for the development, execution, and purpose of processing, to our service providers related to communications, with which the RESPONSIBLE PARTY has signed confidentiality and handling contracts, which are required by current privacy regulations.
What are your rights?
The rights that assist the USER are:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and limitation or opposition to its processing.
- Right to file a complaint with the supervising authority (www.aepd.es) if it considers that the processing does not comply with current regulations.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
CERAMICA LA ESCANDELLA SA. CALLE BELGICA, 1, – 03698 AGOST (Alacant).
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The USERS, by ticking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly, freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary to comply with their request, and that including data in the remaining fields is voluntary. The USER guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE PARTY is true and he is responsible for communicating any changes thereof.
The RESPONSIBLE PARTY informs that all the data requested through the website is mandatory, since it is necessary to provide the USER with an optimal service. In the event that all the data is not provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided will completely adjust to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
In accordance with the current regulation provisions on personal data protection, the RESPONSIBLE PARTY complies with all the regulations of the GDPR and LOPDGDD on the processing of personal data under its responsibility, and in accordance with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR. Data is dealt with in a lawful, fair and transparent manner in relation to the data subject and adequately, relevantly and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is processed.
The RESPONSIBLE PARTY guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies so as to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the USERS and has communicated the appropriate information so that said rights can be exercised.
For more information on privacy guarantees, you can contact the RESPONSIBLE PARTY through CERAMICA LA ESCANDELLA SA. CALLE BELGICA, 1, – 03698 AGOST (Alacant).