Building created for the storage of olive oil. The shape of the building is inspired by the chapel of a medieval Italian castle, reflecting the origins of the owners. Instead of a mechanically controlled warehouse, this building emulates the way olive oil was stored in the villages of Italy, in caves or underground cellars with constant temperatures and humidity.
The owners requested a roof tile that is true to the original buildings of Calabria and, after an extensive search, were instantly drawn to the Bristile Medio Curva Aitana range.
- Location: Australia
- Category: New construction
- Type : Emblematic
- Roof tiles: Mixed
- Colour: Aitana and Lucentum
- Architect: Victor Placanica
- Constructor: Frank Placanica
- Distributor: Bristile Roofing
- Roof tiles: La Escandella
- Building contractor: Calajade
- Photography Credits: Alexander Mayes Fotografía